All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Update values in example file for CSP Configure schema
- Enhance CSP Schema version check logic
- Add version 2.0 of CSP Configure schema to support standardised keys (ADR-35)
- Add version 2.0 of TMC schemas for SKA-Low to support standardised keys (ADR-35)
- Add version 0.3 of SDP schemas to support standardised keys (ADR-35)
- Introduce TMC configuration to the TMC SubArrayNode.Configure schema
- Introduced schema for TMC CentralNode and TMC SubArrayNode, currently just for SKA LOW.
- Introduced schema for MCCSController and MCCSSubarray
- Generate schema description into Sphinx documentation instead of using bootprint
- Replaces specialised validation routines by a general one that selects the schema by the URI.
- Implementation of changes in CSP configuration string according ADR-18
- Especially add stubs for PSS and PST configuration
- Rework version handling to use URIs as suggested by ADR-22
- Accept raw dictionaries instead of strings
- Added SDP schema verifications
- Added CSP schema verification
- Renamed outputChannelOffset to fspChannelOffset
- Initial release
- Added CSP interface generation